“Ask The Experts” iHeartRadio Episode 141:
Your Questions About Long-Term Care, Answered
IN THIS EPISODE:
This week, we answer your questions about Long-Term Care:
- Is disability insurance from an employer the same as long-term care insurance?
- What all goes into the underwriting process for long-term care insurance?
- Are shared long-term care insurance policies available for spouses?
- How long does it take to obtain access to my long-term care insurance benefits once I get a policy?
- How can I get long-term care insurance with pre-existing health conditions?
- Who does and does not need long-term care insurance?
- What happens if I forget to pay my long-term care premium?
- What are riders in long-term care insurance and how do they work?
- Since I am in good health, why would I need to be concerned about long-term care insurance?
- How can Strittmatter Wealth help me with long-term care insurance?
LISTEN HERE FOR THE ANSWERS:
Ready to take the next steps toward your financial goals? Try:
- Signing up for one of our financial education classes HERE
- Schedule a private, one-on-one Complimentary Consultation HERE
- Check out our new class, “Retire Using Real Estate Investing” HERE
NEXT WEEK ON THE SHOW:
Did you know that your employee stock options can still vest once you have left the company? Are you aware that when a stock option becomes vested, it causes a taxable event? Tune in with us this Saturday at 10:00 am to 1190AM as Josh Strittmatter answers your question regarding Employee Stock Options.
We look forward to you joining us!