Are you retired from Lockheed Martin and have finally finished all the honey-do items on your list? Are you finding you have time to spare or want to do something that earns a bit of play money? If so, you are not alone. There are hundreds of retirees who are wanting to work after retirement, some because they must and some because they choose to. You’ll be pleased to know there are a variety of ways you can still work in the comfort of your own home. You can even work within your community using the skills you’ve acquired over the years. Here are some ideas for both:
- Sign up on sites like AirTasker to help people in your community with different tasks such as house cleaning, assembling furniture, gardening or handyman services.
- Become an online juror – Use your analytical mind to serve as a mock juror online. All you must do is be analytical and enjoy processing large amounts of evidence and give your opinion. Reference: Becoming an online juror
- Review a website – Review websites and analyze them critically; you don’t need to have any specialized knowledge. You simply browse through the websites and share your experience so the websites can be made user-friendly. Reference: Earn Money by Reviewing a Website
- Be a search engine evaluator – Browse through certain topics in various search engines and report errors so that the technical persons can fix them. Reference: Be a Search Engine Evaluator
- Use your multiple languages – Become an online translator. Frequently, your work will be conducted by phone or video. There are several companies that hire translators. You may also find an opportunity to tutor or teach a second language in your community. Reference: Professional Translations
- Organize and sell your photos – Now is the time to organize and pick out your very best digital photographs. There are websites for stock photos where you can sell your photographs and earn a decent amount of money when other people purchase them to use on their blogs or articles. Reference: Sell Photographs Online
Not only are these ideas great retirement income streams, but you may also be doing something noble. Imagine how many people you could be helping with your knowledge and experience. To learn more about how we help Lockheed Martin employees retire confidently, give us a call today at 817-210-3444 or click HERE to book a complimentary consultation with one of our Lockheed Martin specialists.
For more tips like these, click here to sign up for our weekly email blog newsletter. If you would like to get better educated on Lockheed retirement strategies, click here to download our Free Report titled Retire with Confidence: The Top 4 Things You Can Do Now to Maximize your Lockheed Retirement. And, if you want to have face time with a Lockheed Retirement Specialist², you can click here to schedule an appointment, click here to sign up for our Lockheed Retirement Workshop or click here to just give us a call at (817) 210-3444.
Be sure and check back next week for more incredibly valuable information. Cheers!
Financial Planning and Investment Advisory offered by SWMG, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor.
This blog is being provided and sponsored by Strittmatter Wealth Management Group, LLC. Lockheed Martin and its subsidiaries do not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to any information, advice, services, or products discussed in this blog.
Lockheed Martin Retirement Specialist is not an official title or professional designation nor is it conferred by Lockheed Martin on any individual or company.
Our Complementary consultation and free report are for informational purposes only and provided free without any obligation to utilize or retain our investment advisory services.
SMWG, LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lockheed Martin Corporation. Our expertise comes from working with LMT employees for several years and helping them to retire with confidence.
Investing involves the risk of loss, including loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investment products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee, and may gain or lose value. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will be profitable for a client’s investment portfolio.