We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
- WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Contact Information: You may provide us with your name, address, phone number and email when you set up an account with us and you may provide your name, title, company, email, address and/or phone number when you sign up for an event with us online or download content from our site.
- Account Information: If you open a account, we will collect your username and a password and other information necessary to open and access your account.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including your email address for purposes of responding to your inquiries and survey responses.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Strittmatter Wealth Management Group.
- Activity on our Digital Properties: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites. For example, which pages you visited and when, what items were clicked on a page, how much time was spent on a page, or whether you downloaded a white paper.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we lawfully receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers (meaning identifiers that help identify your browser or device, but do not directly identify you as a person) which some third party Advertising Platforms choose to share with us – for example, an identifier (such as a cookie) associated with a hashed version of your email address, or demographic data such as age range. We may work with our Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, pseudonymous identifiers to our own to enable us to more accurately recognise a particular unique browser or device and the advertising interests associated with it.
- Hashed email addresses: We collect hashed versions of the emails you enter on our site. Hashing is a “one-way function” that effectively pseudonymizes email addresses. For instance, when email@example.com is run through a typical hashing function, it becomes the following string of code: 0F0B7B1A1A7E8BDBBC6AA545F8CCD6F83671B32479271BFCB6CC8498912058D5. We take this step to de-identify data and protect email addresses, while being able to use an identifier to better connect devices and browsers. We describe how this helps us better provide our services in “How we use the data we collect” below.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from other third party sources where they have the rights to share such information and we have the rights to use it, for example, demographic data or title and employer data. We use this data to better understand our customers and to better market our services to you.