Instructions for attending in-person meetings:
- When entering our building you will notice hand sanitizer inside and outside of the elevators.
- Each elevator car is only allowed to carry 3 people at a time. If you are physically able, consider taking the stairs.
- Upon entering our office, we will have disposable face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer available for your use. These will be dispensed by the receptionist.
- It is recommended you wear a face mask during you meeting, however it is not required.
- We have setup our conference room and offices to have the recommended 6 feet separation.
- Please remember the CDC states that social distancing is important to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Unfortunately, for the time being, we will not be shaking hands or giving hugs.
- Upon entering the office, you will be given a COVID-19 screening form to complete. (This is for your protection and our staff’s protection).
- The form will ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be having and if you have been around anyone already diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We ask that if you have been sick or feel sick, PLEASE STAY HOME. We will be happy to have a Zoom phone conference meeting with you.
- We have a no touch thermometer and will be glad to take your temperature (Just Ask).
- Please note, we have had many clients request that we continue to make cookies. We completely understand if you decide not to eat them.
- We appreciate each of you want you to know your safety is our number one priority.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us and we will be happy to address them.