Online criminals continuously change their operating methods. That’s why it is crucial that Internet users keep up on the latest scams and the steps to take to protect their personal and financial information …
- The Fed holds its first of eight FOMC meetings of 2017 on January 31 – February 1, 2017.
- The fed funds futures market is not pricing in a rate hike this week.
Dear Valued Investor:
Markets are off to a much better start in early 2017 than in 2016. After 10 trading days, the S&P 500 is up 1.3% year to date, compared to an 8% …
- Small cap stocks have strongly outperformed large caps since Election Day.
- Strength has been driven by several election related factors, including prospects for corporate tax reform.
- Given the magnitude of small cap out-performance, and
The types of retirement plans that are available to small-business owners today may rival those used by large corporations. If you’re a small-business owner, take a few minutes to compare …
- The fourth quarter 2016 earnings season begins this week, and we expect it to be another good one.
- Energy prices rebounded in the fourth quarter, positioning the energy sector
- We will be monitoring many significant events this month, including fourth quarter earnings, Chinese New Year, and the first FOMC meeting of 2017.
- We’ll know quickly how the economy is looking and if the earnings
You know that $25,000 car you’ve had your eye on? In just 10 years, it could cost almost $34,000, assuming prices rise by a mere 3% per year. That’s the …
- We expect mid-single-digit returns for the S&P 500 in 2017, consistent with historical mid-to-late economic cycle performance.
- Expected mid- to high-single-digit earnings gains from corporate America in
COPING WITH SUDDEN RETIREMENT
Many of us may retire earlier than we anticipate. In fact, a recent Voya Financial survey found this to be true for 60% of Americans. The reasons for a forced retirement varied from health issues (16% …